Who we are?
I name the company my grandmother’s name because she was a natural medicine healer in Haiti. Grandma Myrthé uses herbs, plants and even insects to heal others.
What we do?
I use my grandmother’s magic of nature to make jams and jellies with real fruits and natural pectin, natural sugar from fruits, that is low in glycemic with a twist of alcohol.
- People who are unafraid to try new products.
- People who value taste without compromising their health.
- People who are looking for low glycemic index products.
- People who like a little bit of alcohol with their jam.
The difference is in the taste
- Low- Glycemic index
- Exotic fruits
- Natural flavors and sugar
- No additives
- Bold alcohol taste
- Blueberry Bourbon
- Mango-Pineapple Rhum
- Grapefruit Grand-Marnier
- Banana-Papaya Rhum
What happens next?
- The global jam, jelly, and preserves market is expecting strong growth due to various changes in lifestyle.
- Rapidly evolving urban areas are now looking for food options that are convenient and can be consumed on-the-go.
- Our variety of flavors offered to consumers by Maman Myrthé’s Pantry is quite appealing to the market which features only few flavors.